SmartIdev

postez toutes vos questions relatives aux idevices

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-07-2017 05:09:42

Fengjingye
Membre

puma rihanna sko

Napoli Dealing With Plantar Fasciitis - RealGM Wiretap
Mike Napoli is dealing with plantar fasciitis in his left foot.

The plantar fascia is a thick fibrous band of tissue that starts at the heel bone and extends along the sole of the foot toward the toes.

Napoli said the condition first flared on him when the team was in Anaheim the weekend of July 5-7.

"I got to play a couple of innings here and there the past week asics gel lyte iii cheap , and it's felt all right," Napoli said. "The reason why I got the injection was because I was at a point where it was bothering me pretty good. I'm going to go into treatment for every day, like I've been, and try to take care of it as best as I possibly can.

"I'm just going to have to grind through it and play through some pain -- which I have been already."

Rivera Set To Profit From Retirement - RealGM Wiretap

Mariano Rivera will profit from his retirement from the New York Yankees this season.

More than 20 licensees have signed up to make roughly 150 retirement items for the longtime Yankees reliever.

Licensees that will participate in making the Rivera items include Nike, New Era asics gel lyte iii for sale , Rawlings, wall-art company Fathead, coin company Highland Mint and Steiner Sports.

Jeter Likely To Begin Season On DL - RealGM Wiretap

It is very likely that Derek Jeter will begin the season on the disabled list.

Jeter came up too sore to play in a minor league game Sunday morning. He is recovering from ankle surgery this offseason.

"I don't anticipate him starting the season on the [roster]," Brian Cashman said. "I can read his face, and his face today tells me the reality is starting to sink in that this disabled list situation might be necessary."

Manny Machado Hits Three HRs In Three Innings - RealGM Wiretap

Manny Machado became just the second player in Major League history to homer in the first asics running shoes clearance , second and third innings of a game.

Machado drove in a career-high seven runs as the Baltimore Orioles defeated the Chicago White Sox 10-2 on Sunday.

The only other player to hit three homers in the first three innings of a game was Carl Reynolds on July 2, 1930 -- for the White Sox, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.

"It's pretty awesome," Machado said. "I'm not going to lie."

Machado is the first Baltimore player to hit three homers in a game since Chris Davis did so on May 20, 2014 asics running shoes sale , against Pittsburgh.

Pagan Lincecum Lead Giants Past Reds To Even Series - RealGM Wiretap

Angel Pagan hit the first leadoff homer in Giants postseason history, and Gregor Blanco and Pablo Sandoval connected later for a 8-3 win over the Reds on Wednesday that evened their NL Division Series at 2-2, according to an ESPN report.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com